Monday, November 18, 2013

The Eight Nights of Thanksgivukkah: A muddled holiday song

On the first of Thanksgivukkah, the Booksmith gave to me...


a book with a wordless journey.

On the second of Thanksgivukkah, the Booksmith gave to me...



twins Ling and Ting, and a book with a wordless journey.

On the third of Thanksgivukkah, the Booksmith gave to me...

 

three factioned books, twins Ling and Ting, and a book with a wordless journey.
 
On the fourth of Thanksgivukkah, the Booksmith gave to me...

 

four Penderwicks, three factioned books, twins Ling and Ting, and a book with a wordless journey.
 
On the fifth of Thanksgivukkah, the Booksmith gave to me...

    



five festive tales! Four Penderwicks, three factioned books, twins Ling and Ting, and a book with a wordless journey.

On the sixth of Thanksgivukkah, the Booksmith gave to me...




six pairs of kids, five festive tales! Four Penderwicks, three factioned books, twins Ling and Ting, and a book with a wordless journey.

On the seventh of Thanksgivukkah, the Booksmith gave to me...



seven stacking spines, six pairs of kids, five festive tales! Four Penderwicks, three factioned books, twins Ling and Ting, and a book with a wordless journey.


On the eighth of Thanksgivukkah, the Booksmith gave to me...



Eight: hard green luck, seven stacking spines, six pairs of kids, five festive tales! Four Penderwicks, three factioned books, twins Ling and Ting, and a book with a wordless journey.

It's coming. Come on in.

 

No comments: