Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Travelin' Partner

A few weeks ago, I had a work dream. You know, the kind of dream with not quite enough monsters to qualify as a nightmare but which nevertheless extends your eight-hour work day into the wee hours of the morning. Luckily, I work in the travel department at Booksmith, so while some of my work dreams have me shelving for 12 hours straight, other times I get to slip off into an unknown land I glimpsed on the cover of a guide during the day.

On this night I dreamed I was sorting through some folded maps at Booksmith. But instead of dividing the White Mountain National Park maps from the Green National Park maps, as I had during the work day, in my dream I was sorting National Geographic's new line of "Maps to Marriage." The bride's maps were white, and the groom's--green.

This dream may not come as a surprise to those of you who know I eloped to Europe last month and returned to Booksmith a married woman....

Read more about the elopement on our blog at globecorner.com!                                                                                                                                                                                               

No comments: